Connecting Music


Connecting Music HD Videos

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Is there a Govt.at the Center -Asks L.K.Advani

Kolkata, July 10 (IANS) Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Lal Krishna Advani Sunday said he wondered whether anyone was in charge of the country at all.

"Is there any government running? This morning, I saw a headline in a paper that is there any government in the country. The way the government is running, the common people are asking whether it will continue like this till 2014. Will this continue to drag along in this manner," Advani asked while speaking to reporters here.

"I have seen all the central governments from Pandit Nehru to the current time, but this type of government I have never seen," he said.

Welcoming the change in the regime in West Bengal, Advani said: "I am supporting this. When I came here during election campaign, I said everywhere that I am foreseeing it clearly that by this election, politics of West Bengal will enter a new era."

"And a new era has started. Thirty-four years of Marxist misrule has ended. I welcome this," he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment