Connecting Music


Connecting Music HD Videos

Monday, April 11, 2011

I shall be in this body for 58 more years" Bhagavan Baba"

(From Bhagavan Baba's Discourse at Prashanthi Nilayam,on 04/07/1961).

“Rama, Krishna and Sai Baba appear different because of the dress each has donned. But it is the Self-same Entity, believe Me. Do not be misled into error and loss. The time will soon come when this huge building or even vaster ones will be too small for the gathering of those who are called to this place. The sky itself will have to be the roof of the auditorium of the future: I will have to forego the car and even the airplane when I move from place to place, for the crowds pressing around them will be too huge: I will have to move across the sky: yes, that too will happen, believe Me.

You will witness this Puttaparthi becoming Mathura Nagar. No one can stop this development or delay it. I will not give you up, nor can anyone of you give Me up. Even if you loose faith, you will repent and come to this refuge very soon, clamoring for admission. I shall be in this body for 58 more years: I have assured of this already. Your lives are intertwined with My Earthly Career. Act always in accordance with that great privilege”.

No comments:

Post a Comment