Pune: In what is being considered a significant breakthrough, Pune police have zeroed in on four suspects who could be responsible for the Feb 13 terror blast at the German Bakery here, a top police official said here Wednesday.
According to Pune Police Commissioner Satyapal Singh, these four could have carried out the terror blasts with local support.
'However, investigations are in progress and there are no arrest made so far,'Singh said.
He added: 'Police have recovered the CCTV footage of a camera installed inside the German Bakery premises and have secured vital leads from it.'
The Pune terror blast has claimed 11 lives so far and another 37 injured victims are under treatment in various city hospitals.
Meanwhile, a team of National Security Guards (NSG) arrived here Wednesday to assist the local investigators probing the case.